Tuesday 7 June 2011

Welcome to my blog


This blog is about how to achieve better color reproduction with your Canon Selphy CP800 dye-sublimation photo printer.

I analyzed its color reproduction capability with the help of some software and hardware tools.

I have access to color profilers such as PM5, MP and  Argyllcms, and software tools such as PatchTool , Babelcolor CT&A, ColorThink Pro 3 and Gamutvision. As for hardware wise, I use I1pro and DTP41 for color measurement.

A highly accurate scanner profile for V500 was created and it is dedicated for use with CP800 and its media (ink & paper). It can achieve color matching of better than 2.0 ΔE2000 (1.2 typically) when capturing the output from CP800, and without it accurate reviewing of the printed images cannot be easily realized.


TOP ]

No comments:

Post a Comment